1 year visa in Thailand.
Non-immigrant type O (Volunteer)
Foreigners who want to engage in a charitable or voluntary activity in Thailand need to have a valid Non-Immigrant O visa. The holder is granted with an initial period of stay not exceeding 90 days unless otherwise instructed by the Office of Immigration Bureau. Depending on the length of time the foreigner needs to participate in the voluntary work, they can obtain an extension of 1 year stay on a discretionary basis.
Types and Validity:
• Single-Entry: 90 days after the date of application.
• Multiple-Entry: 1 year after the date of application. (Currently not applicable)
Required Documents for Volunteer Visa.
• TM.86 form for the foreigner, who has Tourist and Transit Visa and applies for Visa Status Alteration and applies for non-immigrant visa; or
• Form TM.87 for the foreigner, who enters into Thailand without visa, but is allowed to stay in Thailand with a permit of stay for a period of 15 day, 30 days, 90 days and applies for non-immigrant visa.
• A copy of passport pages and departure card. (Form TM.6)
• 4 Photos 4x6 cm "2 inch"
• A letter from the relevant department requesting for Visa or Visa Status Alteration.
• A letter from the Office of the Foundation requesting for Visa or Visa Status Alteration.
• A set of licenses for establishment of the Foundation.
• A copy of the Foundation’s meeting report.
• A copy of the educational background.
• A copy of the medical certificate for work permit.
Process of applying for Volunteer Visa.
• Apply the application with us.
• We submit paperwork to the work permit office for a work permit and wait for them to process.
• After work permit office approved and give us paper work then we submit paperwork from the work permit office to immigration and wait for them to process and wait for the approval about one month.
• After the process is complete the one-year visa will be issued, By the way you need to do visa extension every 90 days for 1st year.
• For 2nd year you will get one-year visa without 90 days extension.
**The application must be submit more than 30 days before visa expiration and, in case of overstaying in Thailand, application could not be submitted.**
For more information please contact :
Tel: 063-779-9111 (English)
Line ID: ILSCM