top of page

Business viSA 
1 year in ThailanD

How the Visa Is Issued ?

Foreigners who wish to conduct business or undertake investment activities in Thailand must apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa at the Royal Thai Embassies or Royal Thai Consulates-General.  Various categories of the Non-Immigrant Visa are currently provided to meet the needs and qualifications of individual business persons. 

Required Document for NON-B Business :

  • Passport or travel document with a validity of not less than 6 months.              

  • Completed application form.

  • 4 Photos 4x6 cm "2 inch"

  • Evidence of adequate finance (20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family) for the duration of stay in Thailand.

  • Letter from the applicant’s company indicating the applicant’s position, length of employment, salary and purpose of visit(s) to Thailand.

  • Documents showing correspondence with business partners in Thailand.

  • Evidence of financial status in the case where the applicant is self-employed.

  • Letter of invitation from trading or associated partners/companies in Thailand.

  • Corporate documents of associated partners/companies in Thailand such as:

            1) business registration and business license
            2) list of shareholders
            3) company profile
            4) details of business operation
            5) map indicating location of the company
            6) balance sheet, statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por
Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30) of the latest year
            7)  value-added tax registration (Por Por 20)
      (3)  Copies of company documents must be signed by the Board of Directors or authorized managing director and affix seal of company.
      (4)  Additional documents may be requested as and when necessary.  In the absence of a required document, applicant must provide a letter explaining the unavailability of such document.  Applicant must endorse on each and every page of the submitted copies of documentation.  Documents in foreign languages must be translated into Thai and should be notarized by notary organs or by the applicant’s diplomatic or consular mission. 
     (5)  Holder of this type of visa is entitled to stay in Thailand for a maximum period of 90 days.  He or she may apply for an extension of stay at the Office of the Immigration Bureau and may be granted such extension for a period of one year from the date of first entry into Thailand.

Additional Information :

  • Upon entry into the Kingdom, applicant or his or her appointed representatives must apply for a work permit at the Office of Foreign Workers Administration, Department of Employment, Ministry of Labor in which the applicant will be obligated to pay income tax accordingly.  If the applicant’s associated company is located in the provinces, the applicant must apply at the Employment Office of that province.

  • Applicant’s family members (i.e., spouse, parents and children who are
    unmarried and under 20 years old) are eligible to apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa (category “O”) and will be allowed to stay for a period of 90 days but no longer than 1 year.

  • Foreign citizens who hold a Transit Visa (“TS”) or Tourist Visa
    (“TR”) and wish to engage in business activities in Thailand may apply for a change of type of visa (e.g., from Tourist Visa to Non-Immigrant Visa) at the Office of the Immigration Bureau Office located in Bangkok. The granting of a change of type of visa and extension of stay is at the discretion of the immigration officer.


** The application must be submit more than 30 days before visa expiration and, in case of overstaying in Thailand, application could not be submitted."


"Let’s start doing your business in beautiful Thailand today!"

For more information please contact : 

Tel: 063-779-9111 (English)​

       096-801-8252 (Korean)

       065-026-4695 (Chinese)

       053-216-823 (Office)





bottom of page