Q&A About Thai visa

Q:  I want to work in Thailand. How should I go about getting necessary visa?

A:   In order to work in Thailand, there are 2 important elements:

       1.Non-Immigrant-B Visa     2.Work Permit

Q:  I want to know about non B visa?

A:   Non-Immigrant Visa Category “B” (Business Visa) is issued to applicants who wish to enter

the Kingdom to work or to conduct business. Foreigners whowish to work in Thailand must provide

the following documents: - Passport or travel document with validity of not less than 6 months.

Q:  How much is a Thai tourist visa?

A:   When you arrive in the country, you need to pay for the visa on arrival.That implies another cost. The price of the visa is 2000 THB (about $65,) and you need to pay it at the service counter at the immigration checkpoint.Even so, you just pay and receive the stamp.

Q:  What is a non O visa Thailand?

A:  Non-Immigrant visa is issued to foreigners who wish to enter Thailand for dependence, retirement, spouse, and other purposes.The holder of this visa is also given a period of 90 days.

Q:  What is Non-immigrant O-A

A:   The applicant who has Non-immigrant (O-A) from Thai Embassy and need to extend 1 year retirement,including spouse and children,must have their own.Thai Health Insurance Certificate to present during visa application process.

       Health insurance policy must have coverage not less than 400,000 Thai Bahts  policy year for inpatient, and not less than 40,000 Thai Baths per policy year for outpatient.

Q:  Can I get a non immigrant O visa in Thailand?

A:   Foreigners can get also Non-immigrant O  in Thailand but they need to have a period at least 30 days.

Q:  What is Non-Immigrant Ed?

A:  Non-Immigrant ED may be granted to applicants who wish to pursue their full-time education, internship or any other educational programme in Thailand. And the applicants need to extend every 90 days and can’t ask Non-Immigrant ED in Thailand.

Q:  Can I get Non-Immigrant Ed in Thailnad?

A:   No,the applicants must to go out of Thailand to get Non-Immigrant Ed.

Q:  I'm a Chiness.Can I get Non-Immigrant Ed in Laos?

A:   Non,a Chinese must go to get Non-Immigrant Ed in thier hometown(Chinese) at Thai Embassy or

Thai Consulate




52/3-4 ,Siri Mangkalajarn Rd ,Lane 7, T. Suthep

Mueang ,Chiang Mai, Thailand, 50200


Tel: 053-216-823 , 063-7799-111​
E-Mail: Thaivisa7@gmail.com      


© 2020 Copyright by ILSCM Co.,Ltd.